How Much Does the 2022 Kia EV6 Cost?
When you choose one of the five new Kia EV6 configurations, you are choosing to save up to $4,789 over the next five years of driving. Boca Raton and Boynton Beach drivers can choose from one of the five 2022 Kia EV6 configurations and opt for a 58.0 kWh or 77.4 kWh battery, which will change the Kia EV6 price a bit depending on the combination of these two factors you choose. The EV6 is also available in both RWD and AWD and has an EPA-estimated range of up to 310 miles.
Is the Kia EV6 available? Yes, it is! Learn more about the 2022 Kia EV6 price, available tax credits, and ownership advantages with Kia Delray. Then, call us at (855) 812-4331 to schedule your test drive!
2022 Kia EV6 Pricing by Trim Level
Learn about the cost of each spacious Kia EV6 model, from the Kia EV6 GT price to the Kia EV6 Light price. Below are the starting MSRPs of the 2022 Kia EV6 configurations with the 58.0 kWh and 77.4 kWh battery packs. After the $7,500 federal electric vehicle tax credit, West Palm Beach drivers will experience a reduction in cost from what is initially shown below:
- 2022 Kia EV6 Light Price (RWD) – Starting MSRP $40,900
- 2022 Kia EV6 Wind Price (RWD) – Starting MSRP $47,000
- 2022 Kia EV6 Wind Price (Dual Motor e-AWD) – Starting MSRP $50,900
- 2022 Kia EV6 GT Price (RWD) – Starting MSRP $51,200
- 2022 Kia EV6 GT Price (Dual Motor e-AWD) – Starting MSRP $55,900
What Are the Advantages of Kia EV6 Ownership?
The Kia EV6 is available for drivers around Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach at Kia Delray. Now that we’ve answered the question, “How much does the Kia EV6 cost?” take a moment to learn about the ownership advantages of the Kia EV6:
- Low Operation Cost: It costs around $12 to charge up to 310 miles, and you never have to perform state smog inspections.
- 10 year/100,000 mileBattery Warranty
- Federal Tax Incentives: Enjoy up to $7,500 in federal tax credits when you choose an electric vehicle for your daily drives.
- State Incentives: You can save an additional $5,000 in state tax credits and additional tax incentives. Electric vehicles also have unlimited HOV lane access.
Get a Sneak Peek of the New 2022 Kia EV6
The Kia EV6 is Now Available in Delray Beach at Kia Delray
When you are ready to get behind the wheel of a new Kia electric vehicle, contact our team at Kia Delray to schedule a test drive. We are excited to help you save money on your next purchase, your daily drives, and vehicle maintenance. You can chat with our finance team about federal and state incentives and the current Kia national offers and value your trade to get the ultimate level of savings on your next Kia EV. Come visit us today!
More from Kia Delray
Have you found yourself thinking about gas mileage a lot more, like a lot of Boca Raton drivers? That’s understandable, considering how expensive gas is now. What about the Kia Seltos? Is the 2023 kia seltos fuel-efficient? How many miles per gallon does the 2023 Kia Seltos get? The 2023 Kia Seltos can get up…
The current price of gas has lots of Delray Beach drivers thinking about fuel economy. That’s what makes the 2023 Kia Sportage gas mileage so appealing. Is the 2023 Kia Sportage fuel-efficient? How many miles per gallon does the Kia Sportage get? The 2023 Kia Sportage gets up to an EPA-estimated 32 miles per gallon…
The new Kia K5 is one of the most anticipated vehicles on the Boca Raton roads this year, and is one of the most fuel-efficient sedans on the market today. So, how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Kia K5 get? The 2022 Kia K5 mpg is 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway. Powered by…