2022 Kia EV6 Interior
You likely know the EV6 as the new fully-electric high-performance sedan from Kia, but did you know that it also features spacious Kia EV6 dimensions? With a Kia EV6 seating capacity of up to five, the cabin features plenty of stretching room at seat-level. As for Kia EV6 cargo space, you’ll have more than enough room to stow your gear for outdoor adventures. Did we mention that the EV6 comes loaded with luxurious appointments and cutting-edge convenience features?
2022 Kia EV6 Interior Dimensions
The Kia EV6 is technically a sport crossover, which is to say that its bodystyle resembles an aerodynamic sports sedan, but it has the roominess of an SUV. Because EVs feature fewer components than vehicles with combustion engines, they are often a bit roomier. This is especially true in the case of the EV6, which features a low-hanging, flat floor and a high roof. Key measurements for the Kia EV6 interior include:
- 2022 Kia EV6 Seating Capacity: 5
- 2022 Kia EV6 Cargo Space (Behind 1st Row): 50.2 cubic feet
- 2022 Kia EV6 Cargo Space (Behind 2nd Row): 24.4 cubic feet
- 2022 Kia EV6 Total Passenger Volume: 103 cubic feet
- 2022 Kia EV6 Head Room (Front/Rear): 39/38 inches
- 2022 Kia EV6 Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 57.8/55.6 inches
- 2022 Kia EV6 Hip Room (Front/Rear): 54.9inches/53.2 inches
- 2022 Kia EV6 Leg Room (Front/Rear): 42.4 inches/39 inches
2022 Kia EV6 Interior Features
Now that you’ve read about the Kia EV6 dimensions, let’s take a moment to explore its many innovative cabin features, from luxurious and aesthetically bold appointments to high-tech convenience features. Standard and available highlights include:
- Dual 12.3-inch Screens with 24 inches of Combined Curved Display
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Rear-Camera Display with Dynamic Parking Assistance
- 5 USB Ports
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Recycled Fabric and Vegan Leather Seating Materials
- Heated Front Seats
- 2-Spoke Vegan Leather Steering Wheel
- 8-way Power Adjustable Front-seats with Lumbar Support
See the 2022 Kia EV6 Interior Near West Palm Beach
Now that you’ve read about the 2022 Kia EV6 seating capacity, 2022 Kia EV6 dimensions, 2022 Kia EV6 cargo space, and interior features, let us give you a more in-depth tour of the cabin. Just call Kia Delray at (855) 812-4331 to arrange a test drive, and don’t forget to compare the 2022 Kia EV6 to 2022 Hyundai Ioniq while you’re here!
More from Kia Delray
If you’re looking for a capable, reliable new minivan in the Boca Raton area, the new Kia Carnival may be perfect for you! Whether you’re running errands, dropping the kids off at school, or even taking a long-distance road trip, you can do it all with ease behind the wheel of this stylish, multi-purpose vehicle….
The 2023 Kia Niro has been completely redesigned for the new year and includes hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicle models that contribute to a healthier planet and a fatter bank account. Updates for all models include a more spacious cabin, boomerang-shaped LED taillights, top-grade amenities, daytime running lamps, and an aerodynamic tiger-nose grille….
The 2023 Kia Telluride price list starts at $35,690 MSRP—but your research shouldn’t end there. The 2023 Kia Telluride is available in a wide range of trims, and with a variety of packages that no buyer or lessee should overlook. Not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered. Explore new features for the…