How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 Kia K5 Get?
The new Kia K5 is one of the most anticipated vehicles on the Boca Raton roads this year, and is one of the most fuel-efficient sedans on the market today. So, how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Kia K5 get? The 2022 Kia K5 mpg is 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway. Powered by a 1.6L 4-cylinder engine, you’ll get impressive fuel economy throughout the entire K5 lineup. Regardless of which trim level you choose, you’ll experience some impressive fuel economy. Let’s take a closer look at some of the 2022 Kia K5 gas mileage specs with Kia Delray today! For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
Estimated 2022 Kia K5 Gas Mileage by Engine
When it comes to the engines included in the K5, Boynton Beach drivers will never have to sacrifice power for efficiency. Let’s check out some of the Kia K5 gas mileage by engine in more detail below:
- Kia K5 LX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Kia K5 LXS FWD: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 LXS AWD: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/33 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line FWD: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line AWD: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/33 mpg highway
- Kia K5 EX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT: Turbocharged 2.5L 4-cylinder — EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/32 mpg highway
No matter which trim level you choose, the 2022 Kia K5 mpg is sure to impress and save you money at the pump.
2022 Kia K5 Fuel-Saving Features
Although the engine options are already fuel-efficient, you still get to take advantage of these impressive fuel-saving features that make the Kia K5 gas mileage specs even better! These include:
- Front-Wheel Drive: Front-wheel drive is included on all K5 models and provides impressive traction while using less fuel than AWD models. You can, however, choose to add AWD as an option on some Kia K5 trim levels.
- Drive Mode Select: You can choose between fuel-saving Eco, Sport, Sport+ (with Launch Control), Comfort, automatically adjustable Smart or even put together your own custom driving setup.
- Idle Stop and Go (ISG): Kia’s ISG system shuts the engine off automatically when you stop the vehicle. It will then start up when you begin driving.
If you want to get even more out of the 2022 Kia K5 gas mileage, come check out our parts department to help you accessorize your ride.
Test Drive the Fuel-Efficient Kia K5 in Delray Beach
So, is the 2022 Kia K5 fuel-efficient? Yes, the Kia K5 mpg is one of the most fuel-efficient vehicles on the Delray Beach roads. So, if you want to see the 2022 Kia K5 gas mileage for yourself, come check out this impressive vehicle for yourself at Kia Delray! Browse our new vehicle inventory, and meet with our finance center to start the buying process! Be sure to use our new vehicle specials to save big near West Palm Beach today!
More from Kia Delray
If you’re looking for a capable, reliable new minivan in the Boca Raton area, the new Kia Carnival may be perfect for you! Whether you’re running errands, dropping the kids off at school, or even taking a long-distance road trip, you can do it all with ease behind the wheel of this stylish, multi-purpose vehicle….
The 2023 Kia Niro has been completely redesigned for the new year and includes hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicle models that contribute to a healthier planet and a fatter bank account. Updates for all models include a more spacious cabin, boomerang-shaped LED taillights, top-grade amenities, daytime running lamps, and an aerodynamic tiger-nose grille….
The 2023 Kia Telluride price list starts at $35,690 MSRP—but your research shouldn’t end there. The 2023 Kia Telluride is available in a wide range of trims, and with a variety of packages that no buyer or lessee should overlook. Not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered. Explore new features for the…