2022 Kia Carnival Overview
Arriving to replace the outgoing Kia Sedona, the 2022 Kia Carnival is a ground-breaking new minivan that delivers everything from strong engine specs for engaging performance across Boynton Beach to state-of-the-art safety technologies designed for peace of mind. Uniting a bold SUV-inspired design with minivan-level space and versatility, it’s set to become a natural front-runner for the next generation of family drivers.
To see what we mean, simply read on to explore:
- 2022 Kia Carnival Interior
- 2022 Kia Carnival Engine Specs and Efficiency
- 2022 Kia Carnival Safety Features
2022 Kia Carnival Interior Features, Seating & Cargo Space
Even the entry-level Kia Carnival will impress West Palm Beach drivers with top-tier technologies, including:
- 8.0-Inch Touchscreen
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Voice Recognition
That sets it above the entry-level 2021 Kia Sedona, especially with available highlights including a 12 Speaker Bose® Premium Audio System and Rear Seat Entertainment System.
As for interior space, the Carnival’s well-fitted interior can accommodate up to 8 as standard or 7 with available reclining captain’s chairs. The Carnival also outpaces the Sedona’s 142 cubic feet of cargo space with up to 145.1 cubic feet of cargo space.
2022 Kia Carnival Engine Specs & MPG
The 2021 Sedona was noted for its refreshing performance, and the 2022 Carnival takes that further while reducing fuel consumption:
- 2022 Kia Carnival Engine Specs: Up to 290 hp from a 3.5L V6.
- 2021 Kia Sedona Engine Specs: Up to 276 hp from a 3.3L V6.
- 2022 Kia Carnival MPG: Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway.
- 2021 Kia Sedona MPG: Up to an EPA-estimated 18 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
2022 Kia Carnival Safety Features
Drivers across Boca Raton are placing more and more importance on advanced safety technology, which is why the Carnival brings a staggering range of leading features. Highlights include:
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist (FCA) w/ Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW) w/ Leading Vehicle Departure Alert
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Rear View Monitor w/ Dynamic Parking Guidance
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision- Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Parking Distance Warning (PDW)
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA) w/ Power Rear Child-Safety Door Locks
Explore the 2022 Kia Carnival in Delray Beach
Whether you want to compare Kia Carnival vs. Kia Sedona or check out how the new design language sets the Carnival apart, we’ll be happy to help. For any further assistance, feel free to call Kia Delray at (855) 812-4331 or contact us online to book a test drive. If you’re still doing research, be sure to explore our Kia information guides for other helpful reads about the Kia warranty and more!
Recent News From Kia Delray
Are you thinking about making the new Kia Telluride Nightfall Edition your next vehicle, like a lot of our Delray Beach customers? We don’t blame you! Adding the Nightfall Edition package enhances this already impressive SUV by giving it a distinctly sleek aesthetic. Let’s take a closer look at its features, as well as the…
The new Kia Carnival is the latest addition to Kia’s ever-growing lineup, but many drivers around Delray Beach haven’t yet seen its interior. Take a look at the 2022 Kia Carnival interior with the experts at Kia Delray, and elevate your commute around the streets of Boca Raton. Read on to learn more, and then contact us…
Kia is about to introduce an all-new electric crossover SUV that will completely change the way you drive. The 2022 Kia EV6 is Kia’s newest edition to the family, and it’s got plenty to make you excited. The 2022 Kia EV6 release date is currently slated for January 2022, but in the meantime, we…