2021 Kia Sportage Interior Features & Dimensions
This spacious 5-seater SUV offers plenty of stretching room for Boca Raton drivers and passengers. Read on to learn about the 2021 Kia Sportage interior cargo space configurations, cargo space dimensions, advanced technologies, and luxurious appointments. Then fill out a pre-approval and contact us to schedule for a test drive at Kia Delray.
2021 Kia Sportage Interior Technologies
Whether you choose the base trim or the elite trim, expect your 2021 Kia Sportage to come loaded with cutting-edge convenience features to make your commute to Boynton Beach more relaxing than ever. Here are some features you’ll get on the 2021 Kia Sportage’s entry-level trim, the LX:
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
If you do opt for a higher trim level, you open up quite a selection of top-shelf design elements and even more advanced cabin comforts:
- Step up to the 2021 Kia Sportage S, and you’ll enjoy SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats, the option to add Smart Key with Push Button Start, and a Sport Steering wheel that features paddle-shifters.
- Opt for the 2021 Kia Sportage EX, and get Piano black trimmings throughout the cabin, as well as a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob, and heated front seats.
- For genuine leather seating, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and a Harman/Kardon® audio system, choose the 2021 Kia Sportage SX Turbo.
2021 Kia Sportage Passenger & Cargo Dimensions
With a total of 129.3 cubic feet of passenger space, it goes without saying that the roomy 2021 Kia Sportage interior also offers ample cargo space. When you factor in the 60/40-split folding rear seats, which allow you to increase passenger or cargo space depending upon your needs, you shouldn’t have any issues stowing whatever you need. Here’s a quick look at the 2021 Kia Sportage interior dimensions:
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Take a Closer Look at the 2021 Kia Sportage Interior in Delray Beach
If you have questions about the 2021 Kia Sportage cargo space and passenger dimensions or interior advanced technologies, give our staff a call at (855) 812-4331. We’ll set you up with a test drive, so you can get a better feel for what the cabin and cargo bay are like. If you have other questions about the 2021 Kia Sportage, be sure to explore our comparison between the 2021 Kia Sportage LX and EX!
Recent News From Kia Delray
Are you thinking about making the new Kia Telluride Nightfall Edition your next vehicle, like a lot of our Delray Beach customers? We don’t blame you! Adding the Nightfall Edition package enhances this already impressive SUV by giving it a distinctly sleek aesthetic. Let’s take a closer look at its features, as well as the…
The new Kia Carnival is the latest addition to Kia’s ever-growing lineup, but many drivers around Delray Beach haven’t yet seen its interior. Take a look at the 2022 Kia Carnival interior with the experts at Kia Delray, and elevate your commute around the streets of Boca Raton. Read on to learn more, and then contact us…
Kia is about to introduce an all-new electric crossover SUV that will completely change the way you drive. The 2022 Kia EV6 is Kia’s newest edition to the family, and it’s got plenty to make you excited. The 2022 Kia EV6 release date is currently slated for January 2022, but in the meantime, we…