2021 Kia Sportage Interior Features & Dimensions
This spacious 5-seater SUV offers plenty of stretching room for Boca Raton drivers and passengers. Read on to learn about the 2021 Kia Sportage interior cargo space configurations, cargo space dimensions, advanced technologies, and luxurious appointments. Then fill out a pre-approval and contact us to schedule for a test drive at Kia Delray.
2021 Kia Sportage Interior Technologies
Whether you choose the base trim or the elite trim, expect your 2021 Kia Sportage to come loaded with cutting-edge convenience features to make your commute to Boynton Beach more relaxing than ever. Here are some features you’ll get on the 2021 Kia Sportage’s entry-level trim, the LX:
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
If you do opt for a higher trim level, you open up quite a selection of top-shelf design elements and even more advanced cabin comforts:
- Step up to the 2021 Kia Sportage S, and you’ll enjoy SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats, the option to add Smart Key with Push Button Start, and a Sport Steering wheel that features paddle-shifters.
- Opt for the 2021 Kia Sportage EX, and get Piano black trimmings throughout the cabin, as well as a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob, and heated front seats.
- For genuine leather seating, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and a Harman/Kardon® audio system, choose the 2021 Kia Sportage SX Turbo.
2021 Kia Sportage Passenger & Cargo Dimensions
With a total of 129.3 cubic feet of passenger space, it goes without saying that the roomy 2021 Kia Sportage interior also offers ample cargo space. When you factor in the 60/40-split folding rear seats, which allow you to increase passenger or cargo space depending upon your needs, you shouldn’t have any issues stowing whatever you need. Here’s a quick look at the 2021 Kia Sportage interior dimensions:
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Take a Closer Look at the 2021 Kia Sportage Interior in Delray Beach
If you have questions about the 2021 Kia Sportage cargo space and passenger dimensions or interior advanced technologies, give our staff a call at (855) 812-4331. We’ll set you up with a test drive, so you can get a better feel for what the cabin and cargo bay are like. If you have other questions about the 2021 Kia Sportage, be sure to explore our comparison between the 2021 Kia Sportage LX and EX!
Recent News From Kia Delray
This spacious 5-seater SUV offers plenty of stretching room for Boca Raton drivers and passengers. Read on to learn about the 2021 Kia Sportage interior cargo space configurations, cargo space dimensions, advanced technologies, and luxurious appointments. Then fill out a pre-approval and contact us to schedule for a test drive at Kia Delray. 2021 Kia Sportage…
The Kia K5 is the latest offering by Kia in the mid-size sedan segment, and it’s a doozy! You’ve got five 2021 K5 trim levels, from the impressive start of the LX to the high-performance GT with its luxury features that add to the fun. So, which is going to upgrade your Boca Raton commute…
Boca Raton drivers considering a Kia K5 likely already know that the K5 is the Kia Optima’s direct predecessor. The 2021 Kia K5 continues the Optima’s tradition of offering one of the nicest cabins in the commuter market of midsize sedans. Read on for a quick breakdown of the 2021 Kia K5 dimensions, trunk space,…