2021 Kia K5 Interior Dimensions & Features
Boca Raton drivers considering a Kia K5 likely already know that the K5 is the Kia Optima’s direct predecessor. The 2021 Kia K5 continues the Optima’s tradition of offering one of the nicest cabins in the commuter market of midsize sedans. Read on for a quick breakdown of the 2021 Kia K5 dimensions, trunk space, and interior features. Then apply for financing and reach out to Kia Delray to schedule for a test drive of the new K5.
2021 Kia K5 Interior Features
Boynton Beach sedan shopper will surely be impressed by the long list of standard and available features in the cabin of the 2021 Kia K5. Here are a few Kia K5 interior highlights:
- 10.25-inch touch screen w/ navigation
- Standard wireless Apple CarPlay®
- Standard wireless Android Auto™
- Remote starting
- Adjustable environment controls through the app
- Smart Cruise Control with Highway Driving Assist
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance technology
- Junction Turning Accident Avoidance ability
- Find My Car tracking
- Driver-centric cockpit
- Bose Premium Surround Sound system with 12 speakers
- Ultra-Lux Panorama sunroof
- Heated and ventilated front power seats
2021 Kia K5 Technology Features
The 2021 Kia K5 interior is every bit as technologically advanced as it is elegant. Here are four highlight features that are sure to revolutionize the convenience of your commute:
- Kia UVO: Kia’s infotainment software includes Find My Car tracking, roadside assistance, remote climate control, remote start capabilities, remote climate control, and so much more!
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: Whether you have an iPhone or a Google Pixel, connect your smartphone to your in-dash touchscreen for easy access!
- Standard Touchscreen Display: An 8-inch Touchscreen Display with a Rear View Monitor comes standard, as well as the option to upgrade to a 10.25-inch Touchscreen with Navigation.
- Sound System Options: A 6-speaker sound system comes standard, but you can also upgrade to a 12-speaker Bose audio system.
2021 Kia K5 Interior Dimensions
The 2021 Kia K5 dimensions and trunk space remain just as spacious as those of the Optima. The K5 may be a mid-sized sedan, but it’s just a little roomier than most in its segment. Here’s a breakdown of the K5’s key measurements:
2021 Kia K5 Passenger Dimensions
- Head Room: 40.2/37.8 inches front/rear without panoramic sunroof
- Hip Room: 56.6/56.6 inches front/rear
- Leg Room: 46.1/35.2 inches front/rear
- Shoulder Room: 58.0/56.1 inches front/rear
- Passenger Volume: 105.3 cubic feet
2021 Kia K5 Cargo Space
- Trunk Space: 16.0 cubic feet
Climb Inside a New Kia K5 in Delray Beach
West Palm Beach drivers who’d like to take a closer look at the 2021 Kia K5 interior can do so here at Kia Delray. Contact us to schedule a test drive of any of our in-stock K5 sedans for sale in Delray Beach. Do you have additional questions about Kia K5 models or features? Don’t forget to take a look at our Kia research guides for other helpful reads, including our comparison of the 2021 Kia K5 LX and EX.
Recent News From Kia Delray
Are you thinking about making the new Kia Telluride Nightfall Edition your next vehicle, like a lot of our Delray Beach customers? We don’t blame you! Adding the Nightfall Edition package enhances this already impressive SUV by giving it a distinctly sleek aesthetic. Let’s take a closer look at its features, as well as the…
The new Kia Carnival is the latest addition to Kia’s ever-growing lineup, but many drivers around Delray Beach haven’t yet seen its interior. Take a look at the 2022 Kia Carnival interior with the experts at Kia Delray, and elevate your commute around the streets of Boca Raton. Read on to learn more, and then contact us…
Kia is about to introduce an all-new electric crossover SUV that will completely change the way you drive. The 2022 Kia EV6 is Kia’s newest edition to the family, and it’s got plenty to make you excited. The 2022 Kia EV6 release date is currently slated for January 2022, but in the meantime, we…